This Blog Has Moved!

For technical reasons this blog is no longer active. For my new blog please direct your browser to: RichardSauder.substack.com

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Countdown To Armed Oblivion .... Or?

Just a couple of days ago I was watching quite a lengthy Michael Tsarion YouTube video in which he happens to favorably mention a couple of my books.

However, while he has a great deal to say that is thought provoking and worthwhile, I strongly suspect that Michael Tsarion and much more so, Richard Sauder, will be the least of anyone's worries by a year and a half from now, and probably far sooner than that, because the sum of my study and inner inspiration indicates that within the next 470 days (at the outside) this world is going to go topsy-turvy, in twenty different ways simultaneously.

Over the next year and a half a whole lot of people could easily be going physically bye-bye. And the planet's surface could be radically rearranged, too. That is due in large part to the following two (but not only) reasons:

1) We are very shortly going to have an economic hurricane like you have never seen before in your entire life, as the global financial system implodes and melts down over the coming months. If you have a hard time visualizing exactly what that means for your daily life, let me tell you what – just wait a few more months and you will probably find out more about it than you ever wanted to know.

2) At the same time the risk of all out, global warfare is also extremely high. And that is very bad, indeed, because the destructive power of the modern weaponry in the military arsenals of this world is unimaginably lethal.

I have to say that I was strongly struck by the fascist tone of what the American military did just a few days ago. The USA launched a clear and unambiguous act of war against Pakistan, in a murderous border attack that killed something like 24 Pakistani soldiers and wounded many others.

It is reminiscent of the German border raid into Poland that sparked off WW-II.

I tell you what, the USA, the Jews and the U.K. are doing their level best to start WW-III and if they keep at it, one week or month soon, they will probably have their wish and face the combined wrath of Pakistan, Iran, Syria, and maybe China and Russia as well. That's just the first days. It could get much worse heading into the second week.

The odds of a nuclear exchange are non-trivial. Pakistan has nukes and the missiles and jet aircraft to deliver them. Iran can probably make a few nukes in a short period of time. The rumor is that they also bought a few from the Ukraine after the Soviet Union collapsed. They also have the missiles to deliver them. Russia and China both have nuclear arsenals and the missiles to deliver them to the USA mainland. The Israelis have a large nuclear arsenal, as do the Americans, French and British.

That's one more reason I am thousands of miles away from the USA, in the southern hemisphere. I repeatedly went out on the nuclear missile silos to warn against precisely the scenario that is now taking shape.  I wasn't listened to. I was mocked, reviled, scorned, threatened, lectured, punished, chained, handcuffed, jailed, imprisoned, and even fined.

So I'll leave those who disagree to their fate. They don't like my way; on the contrary, they insist on doing it their way. Fine, I have removed myself from the likely line of fire.

I lived and worked for many years in Texas. If there is a shooting, nuclear war, cities such as San Antonio, Houston and Dallas could be targets, especially San Antonio and Houston. Also Pantex, near Amarillo, in the Panhandle, would be a target. If the major cities in Texas are hit, it will cause chaos throughout the state and the rest of the country. If global warfare happens, things will take place very suddenly, with little or no prior warning.

Of course, if targets in Texas are nuked other locales elsewhere are likely to be hit too, such as Albuquerque, Norfolk, VA, Jacksonville, FL, San Diego, Minot, North Dakota, Omaha, anywhere there are strategic nuclear forces or weapons. I wouldn't want to be within 100 miles of Washington, DC or New York City. Even this relative handful of strikes on the American mainland would throw the USA into total turmoil, with game over, advantage to the Russians and Chinese.

The only way the USA can win this upcoming war is by NOT FIGHTING IT and completely changing the country's warring ways.

Either you take a stand now, or you remain silent and passive and await your fate. The trajectory of world events at present is clearly in a distinctly ugly direction. It is my view that either humanity stops this coming war, or humanity will suffer unimaginably.

Sometimes I have precognitive dreams (of course, I only realize that they are precognitive after the fact). A few nights ago I had a vivid dream in which I saw a man feverishly typing a long and complex computer code to arm a nuclear weapon for detonation. I knew that I had to get out of there before it detonated. I was with a young Chinese woman. I took her by the hand and told her that we had to run for it, that every thousand yards that we could put between ourselves and the nuke detonation would increase the odds of our survival. We ran and ran until we were miles away, and I told her we had to still keep going.

I suppose this is my subconscious' way of telling my conscious mind that the fuse has been lit for nuclear war, and the clock is now ticking.

Of course, I have done some very hard work in my lifetime, repeatedly going out on nuclear missile silos to peacefully demonstrate against just this scenario, and getting carted off in handcuffs and chains to numerous jails and prisons as a reward for my efforts.

Have you ever read my Minot Manifesto? If not, then read it now, all of it. Every bit of it. It is an example for you to follow. Last year I traveled to Minot Air Force Base nuclear missile silo H-8, in North Dakota and climbed over the fence to conduct a nonviolent peace demonstration on the missile silo. I explain my reasons in the Manifesto. I was jailed for 100 days as a consequence. I have done this three times, at nuclear missile silos in North Dakota, Missouri and Arkansas, and was incarcerated over a year and a half for those actions in 12 different jails and prisons in five different states. At present there are nuclear missile silos in North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming and Colorado. The U.S. Navy's nuclear ballistic missile submarines are berthed in Georgia and Washington state. The aircraft carriers are berthed in Virginia, Florida and California. All aircraft carrier battle groups carry nuclear weapons. And there are nuclear weapons at many other military bases in the USA and around the world. People in France, England, Australia, Russia, China, Israel, yes, especially including Israel, have their own issues to deal with.

Unless MYRIAD, I mean LOTS and LOTS of human beings somehow find the courage within themselves to do what I have done repeatedly, and go over the fence onto nuclear missile silos to demonstrate peacefully against nuclear war, go to the Pentagon and do the same thing, occupy the USA Congress and do the same thing, go to the Navy bases where the aircraft carriers and ballistic missile firing submarines are berthed, unless you show tremendous courage now, prepare to suffer hideous, hellish consequences in the coming months and years.

“I never told you it would be easy. I only told you it would be the truth.” Morpheus, MATRIX

I can tell you from personal experience that it is very hard to do the things I have done. It's hard to break with the herd. It's hard to confront the MATRIX programming. It's hard to take a public stand. It's hard when they come for you with guns and helicopters and armored vehicles and chains and handcuffs. It's hard and dangerous to go to jail and to prison. I won't sugar coat any of it. It's not for the faint of heart. Courageous direct, creative, nonviolent actions are for grown men and women who have their wits about them, and know exactly what they are doing and why, and are fully aware of the high stakes and possible consequences.

There are absolutely no guarantees whatsoever that you won't be mistreated or potentially even shot or tortured or locked up with criminal psychopaths and murderers. I have spent a lot more time locked up with thieves, serial murderers, rapists, arsonists, robbers, gang bangers, muggers, alcoholics, drug addicts, drug dealers, a lunatic assortment of certifiable, raving maniacs and the general knuckle dragging scum of the universe than I ever wanted. Society is the way it is, because we have let it get this way. The system is the way it is, because we have let it get this way. It's our planet, and it is the way it is, because we are the way we are, and we put up with the things that we put up with.

Dig it.

It's our stuff and it's very ugly and very messy. Either a HUGE LOT of us creatively and nonviolently deal with our really ugly and really messy stuff, and creatively and nonviolently sort it out right now – and by right now, I mean December 2011 through February 2012 – or our really ugly and really messy stuff may quite soon very destructively and very violently deal with us.

Now I know that thousands of people read my blog postings, so it is inevitable that thousands of people will be reading these words and thinking to themselves: “Surely he can't be talking about me. After all, I am this-that-and-the-other-thing. I have a life!”

Precisely! And if you don't do something important with your “this-that-and-the-other-thing” life, you may not have it much longer, what to speak of the very planet on which you reside.

I am not pretending that it is easy to step up and perform great and courageous actions. On the contrary, it's really hard. But that is exactly what makes them great and courageous actions!

These are soul-defining times. Where does your soul stand?

Probably it's a work in progress, like mine. I struggle with many aspects of life, as we all do. Struggle is the present human condition. We are all imperfect lumps of clay floundering along together through the karmic mire.

But we really have reached a point where a LOT of us have to creatively and nonviolently stand up and speak out. An awful LOT of people will have to put their lives on the line. Great deeds really are required of a LOT of people now.

If you need an example to follow you can always duplicate mine, lock, stock and barrel. One piece of advice: when they come for you, don't do anything violent and stupid. Don't give them an excuse to shoot you on the spot.

Slow and easy and nonviolent. Keep your cool. They may not be cool, you can't count on that, so you must be cool.

At a minimum you will be going to jail. They will handcuff you. Jail is an ugly place and there are some unsavory characters there. That's the reality. That's it. We live on a prison planet.

Either we deal with it on our terms, or it will very shortly deal with us on its terms.

Those are the two, stark choices. I have voted repeatedly. How will you vote? The referendum is happening right now. We will likely know the results sometime next year. Either the outcome is favorable and pleasant, or it is hideously grim beyond all imagining.

The polls are open now. Everyone is eligible to vote. Inaction is a “no” vote; it is default acquiescence to the MATRIX agenda of war and oppression. So what are you going to do?